Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 6

Ok yesterday was a bit crazy and i did get a chance to review my run, so here it is.
I had a good start and again made it half way with out too much of a problem.  Coming back still seems tough.   I know it's only been 6 run but I'm surprised how long it's taking my boy to adjust to running.
So i tried a new app. for my blackberry "RoadRunner GPS" and according to it I've only been running 2.18 miles instead of the 2.33 i thought which got me a bit depressed but it seems more accurate and if i re-draw the route it looks right.  I guess i was a bit off when i tried to figure out my original run. But i like having this software it uploads to a website and gives much more information on my run.  Taking the weekend off again, I've noticed my shins are still sore, the bone not the muscle, so i want to make sure it heals before i hit the pavement again.

2.18 miles took 24.46 at a pace of 11:22min/mile ad 5.3 mph average

No comments:

Post a Comment