Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1/27/2010

Weather - It was sunny but cold about 26 degrees.

Back to running today.  Since I've been feeling uch stronger running i decided to go a little further.  I did the half mile jog and one minute walk again.  This works very well so far and i was easly about to get about2.6 miles done today.  I also took a different path today which was a lot more hilly but i like the hills they are a good rest on the way down and a nice hard run on the way up.  One thing i realized is a live on a hill, yes i knew this before hand but you don't really know it until you have to run it, no matter which way i leave i have to go down which just mean it all up hill at the end of my run.  Friday i'm planning on doing 3 miles but I'll have to spend some time with Google maps because I'm running out of roads in my community and there are some busy around here.

http://roadrunnergps.com/gps/shared/JJJJFuEx


2.62 miles at 32.25 minutes = 12.23 pace (averaging 4.8mph, which was a little slower then monday but it was more hilly.  i'll need to pick up the speed a bit more Friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment