Monday, February 1, 2010

End of week 3 - Day 10 - 1/29/2010

Friday was a bust day we were heading to Steamboat Springs to get a little Rocky Mountain skiing in so i didn't have time to write before we left.

I had a pretty good run.  I went for the 2.8 again but tried to speed it up a bit.  My gps fubared on me so it's data is a little messed up but it looks like i did ok.  The course is pretty tough with about a 150 foot altitude difference.  The first mile is almost all down hill and then the rest of the 1.8 is almost all up hill which really make it a challenging workout.

After three weeks of running i don't think i'm really getting anywhere but i'm just being to hard on my self because it only been 9 days.

2.81 mile in 32.17 = 11.29 pace.

Skiing tomorrow... i guess that will work as my cross-training.

No comments:

Post a Comment