Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 12 - 02/03/2010

Yesterday i started to feel a cold coming, i did some googling and say "if it above the next you can run, if it's below the neck don't and never run with a fever" so i decided to go for it plus i know my body and it like to get moving when i'm sick otherwise it will just give up and crash.  Plus a little Afrin in the nose an I'm breathing easy. I did decide not to make today run a longer then usual one but i reversed my usual track.  It's seemed to be much easier except for the long uphill at the end but that's fine.  I read about all these people trying to schedule their "hill work" and I'm thinking ...that's all i run is hills...so I'm assume this is conditioning me better then just running flats which is why my times aren't getting any faster yet.

btw my GPS freaked out again today so all i have is an accurate time.

2.8 miles at 34.18 = 12.12 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment